We're looking for a Senior Growth Product Manager to join product team to grow Arc! You'll work closely with designers, developers, analysts, and other functions to define and lead Arc’s growth plans.
This is a full-time, remote role. You're welcome to work from our physical office in Taipei or from anywhere within a 3 hour timezone difference.
Our product team cares the most about
The speed of validating the market and users
The ability to find potential opportunities and the creativity to grow the product user base
Use data for decision making
Enthusiasm and understanding of our product and industry
Things you might do
- Drive long term growth of products through a combination of data analysis, product ideation, and experimentation to optimize product experiences
- Be able to find high potential keywords and work with the marketing team to implement high-conversion & high-value landing pages that will expand our top funnel.
- Work on website SEO to increase search results exposure, ranking, and CTR for target keywords.
- Conduct A/B testing on various pages and use data-oriented methods to increase the signup conversion rate.
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to maintain and optimize existing landing pages to improve page performance, render speed, user experience, and search rankings.
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role leading the full cycle software development process
- Strong keyword research & SEO skills
- Native or near-native spoken and written English
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Familiarity with tracking and analytical tools (e.g. GTM, GA, Amplitude)
- A passion for our product and the ability to solve problems methodically and creatively
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
Bonus points if you have
- Experience running successful growth projects to help company grow user base fast
- Experience working at a fast-paced software startup
- Experience writing your own SQL to analyze complex datasets
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin Chinese - our product team is mainly based in Taiwan
- 大桌子、大螢幕和夠強的冷氣，standing desk 當然也少不了
Why Arc & Codementor?
- A smart and energetic team that is passionate about solving customers’ needs and loves to learn new things
- Diverse team members - our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds. We’re excited to share our experience with you
- Flat organizational structure - you'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do and every idea is welcome
- Generous vacation/time-off policy
- Remote work stipend
- We believe in continuous learning, and we have a book/e-book benefit to help you achieve this
- Team bonding activities, happy hour, lunch, or dinner occasionally
- Flexible working hours and locations
- A bright and comfortable office - with a standing desk and lots of snacks & drinks
Follow our Instagram to know more about life at Arc: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatarc.dev/
NT$ 1,300,000 - 2,000,000 (年薪)