You will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining the performance of written content to achieve our Japan market business target. Thus the ideal candidate should possess advanced writing skills in Japanese, perform well with data and a fact-based mindset.
- Responsible for SEO copywriting and content creation for the Japan market to drive targeted traffic
- Edit, proofread, and optimize content according to SEO.
- Monitor and analyze content performance analytics to come up with optimization strategies and plans.
Native Japanese speaker and fluent in oral and written English or Chinese.
- Advanced Japanese writing proficiency with logical thinking.
- Can commit for a minimum 6-month period and work min. 3 days/week
- Interest in the Digital marketing, MarTech or SaaS industry.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new things
- Strong attention to detail and time management and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, highly motivated and accountable.
- Great team player
- Understand concept of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience in SEO and using tools (eg. Google Analytics, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Storytelling capabilities that effectively move specific audiences to action.
- Majoring in marketing-related.
- The company offers high-profile MAC laptops
- Unlimited snack bar
- Regular company dinners, voting for big meals.
- Team Building every season. Let's have fun together.
- Competitive stipend or allowance for the internship
- Opportunities for mentorship and professional development
- Potential for advancement opportunities.
If you meet the qualifications above, please submit your application along with:
- Cover letter in English
- Resume/CV in English
- Portfolio of your previous works (writing, article, blog..etc.)