About the role:
As part of the APAC Regional Marketing team, you will coordinate with the Japan BU from our headquarter in Taipei. You are a data-driven marketer with a great communication skill in both Mandarin and Japanese. You will be responsible for ensuring a global alignment for Japan BU.
If you’re someone who is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, have a passion for pets and technology, and can thrive in a startup culture — then read on!
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with our HQ team and Japan BU to develop Tomofun’s Japan marketing strategy
• Coordination and communication between HQ and Japan BU
• Develop and support the implementation of tactical plans and day-to-day activities of marketing campaigns
• Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
• Work with the global marketing team and function team to execute marketing campaigns in Japan
• All other marketing related support in APAC team
About the company:
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, and Japan and also recommended by The Ellen Show as "the #1 gift on every pet lover’s Amazon wishlist." The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
-You can bring your pet to the office so that they will never be home alone again :)
-The rare opportunity to work with an international team who have a passion to change the world.
-ALOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and pets!
-Smart and friendly team members. We're going to have fun together EVERYDAY!
-Comfortable and creative working environment with sofa and kitchen. It's just like your home!
-Plenty of activities such as pizza day & movie night!
-Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
-Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it.
-2 free Furbo are given to each full-time team member.
-Afternoon tea time twice a month and birthday party every month.
-Tomofun library is full of interesting books that you can borrow anytime you want.
-You're welcomed to join our volunteer program. We are a group of people who is passionate to give back to society.
-Company trip and employee outing program.
-Monthly meeting and lunch party. Life is not only work in Tomofun.
-Internal training workshop and external training subsidy let you expend your skill set.
-Flexible working hours.
-There're always adorable dogs and cats in the office. You'll never get bored in Tomofun.
Who you are:
• Fluent in Japanese and Chinese, understand Japan ecommerce landscape
• Experienced in a Japan marketing role in B2C companies
• Working experience in Japan is a big plus
• Knowledge of marketing advertising and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, MailChimp, Shopify)
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in branding, digital marketing, social media management, digital media buying, PR and data analysis
• Agile and able to adapt quickly. Can operate in a high growth business where change is constant and flexibility is key to ensure success for the greater team
• Must love, love, love dogs!
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！