We are HIRING!!!
We are looking for a talented Assistant Supporter Services Officer to join our Supporter Service team.
If you have strong customer service, phone solicitation, and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you have passion and is enthusiastic and confident in serving our supporters
If you are self-motivated, proactive, and possess good problem-solving skills.
If you share the same concerns for the crisis of climate change, plastic and air pollutions like us,
If you have a desire to work in a cross-cultural environment,
You are right for this job!
**Please submit your current resume and motivation letter when applying.
The scope of the work:
As a member of the Supporter Services team, located within the Fundraising Department, the Assistant Supporter Services Officer is responsible for handling the supporter save the program to minimize the attrition from both new and existing supporters as well as stabilizing the income loss from supporters.
In addition, he/she is taking responsibility for the majority of all in-house outbound calling and providing clerical assistance for Supporter Services & Retention Team. The Assistant Supporter Services Officer needs to work with Supporter Services & Retention Officers to maintain the required ‘supporter save’ targets for supporter retention that allows the organization to reach its fundraising programs and organizational objectives.
This position is primarily responsible for retaining supporters who want to cancel their existing donations through the telephone.
1. Assist in developing the supporter save program including phone script design, downgrade strategy, and maintaining or exceeding donor ‘saved’ targets, tracking and reporting on income saved in order to stabilize the income support from new and existing supporters.
2. Work with Supporter Services & Retention Officer to develop the strategy of Donor Services - Handle all incoming/outbound phone inquiries from supporters in professional and courteous conduct while maintaining accurate records of calls fielded.
3. Provide telephone and data entry support in Bank report handling in order to maximize the income from payment transactions.
4. Assist with logistics and planning for donor events, gatherings or other special events organized by other members of the Supporter Services and Fundraising Department.
5. Other administrative duties as assigned by Senior Supporter Retention & Development Officer.
1. 至少一年的客戶服務/ 電話中心經驗
3. 中階的英文能力 英文(聽:中等、說:中等、讀:中等、寫:中等)
6. 擅長word, excel等軟體操作
1. At least 1 year customer service and/or call centre experience
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills
3. Intermediate level of English skills
4. Demonstrated ability to work simultaneously with multiple tasks, teams and deadlines
5. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
6. Computer and Microsoft office proficiency
7. High energy, team player, self-motivated, enjoys people, deep commitment to offer excellent customer service and thorough understanding of the nonprofit sector
Greenpeace has a strong commitment to personal development with ample opportunities for workplace learning and career progression.
(All information collected for recruitment purpose only)
+ 員工發展計畫/ 不定期各類國際及區域性訓練、工作坊
+ 服務滿一年享有 15 天年假，未滿一年按比例
+ 一個月2 - 4天有薪病假
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！