- You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology
- Help our clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology
- Work with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap
- Have your cabin luggage at the ready! We attend a lot of events across the globe.
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Occasional business trip to APAC region, or even to Europe
- Opportunities to overseas summit/training
- Monthly training (Including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success and Google Analytics) designed for our team members.
- Free Udemy membership ( With more than 30.000 courses)
- Free Blinkist membership ( to make you able to discover more than 2000+ books)
- Free Spotify membership (to make you able to listen to your favorite music while you are working)
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！