[About the role]
Managing and guiding a team of AI professionals in developing and implementing AI technologies, systems, and solutions. This role involves a blend of technical expertise, project management, and people leadership.
[What You'll Be Doing]
- Improve model accuracy/performance to achieve real-time inference on edge device.
- Manage task assignments and schedules for team members across multiple vehicle programs.
- Define KPIs and internal metrics to verify that algorithms meet feature requirements and safety goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in systems, controls, embedded platform, hardware, and test validation teams to define architecture, identify dependencies, and remove bottlenecks.
- MS. or Ph.D. in Electrical/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Sensor Fusion, Perception, and/or Estimation Theory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Familiar with Python, Pytorch
- Related experiences of deep learning, computer vision
- Experiences of project ownership
- Experiences of porting DL models on edge device
- Familiar with C++
- Familiar with TensorFlow