- Developing real-time video streaming system integrated with AI inference.
Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ year of relevant experience in software development
- Experience in Linux environments
- Know or familiar with TCP/UDP socket application
- Know or familiar with binary protocol and serialization
- Experience in performance optimization
- Experience in one of Web Backend Frameworks(e.g. Node.js:Express/NestJS. Go:Gin etc)
- Experience in one of NoSQL/SQL Database (e.g. MongoDB, PostgreSQL etc)
- FFmpeg or alternative similar tools experience
- RTSP/RTP/HLS (http live streaming)/ WebRTC streaming experience
- Experience in Container technology (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc…)
- Experience in one of the Public Cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Big Data Experience (e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Apache Spark, Cassandra, etc…)
- Experience in Deep learning / Computer Vision / Image process / face recognition related tools (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, OpenCV or dlib, etc…)
- Experience in microservices
- Experience in GraphQL
- Official employees are eligible for 10-day annual leaves within the first year.
- Yearly health examination subsidy for all employees.
- Birthday present. Food & Beverage. Year-end dinner.
- 共同上班時間: 10:30~17:30 健康檢查。
NT$ 50,000 - 150,000 (月薪)