About the role
At Oddle, Every meal matters. We aim to connect food makers & food lovers.
We are proud of what we can offer to help restaurants to grow and manage their sales – not only with our technology, but also with our data-guided marketing expertise to improve their performance while using our online ordering system. We connect to food lovers with Oddle Eats a directory with favourites curated by us. There is more to what we want to achieve.
Our Marketing team drives 3 pillars: Oddle B2B, Oddle Eats (consumer-facing platform) and Marketing-as-a-Service solution. If you are eager to make an impact at a fast-growing technology company in the F&B industry with your expertise and knowledge in the marketing field, come join us!
What you will do:
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer & Taiwan General Manager to formulate growth strategies and appropriate channels for Oddle B2B, Oddle Eats as well as for merchants
- Lead the planning, managing & execution of the performance of our digital channels (Facebook Ads, email marketing, etc)
- Plan and review budgets for efficient ad spend across channels
- Analyse campaigns performance, evaluate ROI and identify areas of improvement. Experiment, test and validate new growth marketing tactics
- Work closely with the design team and content team to develop creative ideas that result in high-return outcomes
- Liaise with the Account Managers to understand the merchants' needs and opportunities, and secure necessary brand assets
- Propose ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns, as well as for refining internal processes to build a scalable marketing team
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools, platforms & trends to diversify and optimise channel mix / opportunities
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or similar with a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Comes with more than 5 years of relevant experience as a results-driven performance marketer either from agency or in-house
- Proficient with Facebook Ads, Google Ads, email marketing and a good knowledge of other digital channels are required
- Strong analytical skills and general love for data/numbers, and able to translate data into meaningful & actionable insights
- An excellent communicator who can manage and influence multiple stakeholders
- A critical thinker who is able to challenge others' ideas for the better
- A self-driven individual who thrives in a fast-paced and highly agile environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit who is self-started, resourceful, able to drive actions and inspire people around you
- Possess a great sense of ownership and take pride in your work
If you are driven and want to make an impact, we want to speak to you. Drop us your resume and portfolio now and we'll get back to you soon.
Salary Range (Annual): 500,000以上 （面議)