Cybersecurity is a global function in OneDegree Group. Our mission is to improve cybersecurity maturity of OneDegree based on OneDegree cybersecurity framework. The team assisted OneDegree Hong Kong in preparing for its cybersecurity audit by the Hong Kong Insurance Authority, OneDegree Hong Kong was granted a virtual insurer license in 2020 April. The team further assisted OneDegree Global (SG) became ISO 27001 and ISO 27017 certified in 2021 May.
- Conduct cybersecurity risk assessment and management of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party
- Collaborate with operation and technology teams to ensure that cybersecurity is correctly considered and implemented as part of their BAU processes.
- Evaluate and implement emerging technologies to continuously improve the cybersecurity maturity in terms of network, application, email, endpoint, IAM, data, user awareness and third-party domains.
- On/off-board in-house applications to Security Test Platform; collaborate with technology and red team to manage the vulnerability; acting as a cyber security gatekeeper to approve the change.
- Update cybersecurity documentation reflecting the up-to-date security baseline.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage cybersecurity incidents.
- Implement and monitor cybersecurity metrics and regularly report to CISO.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent education and experience required.
- Up to 5-8 years of relevant work experience required, including experience with information security operations.
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with data protection, data privacy laws, regulations and industry requirements as well as best practices.
- Preferred Qualifications Certification(s): ISO27001, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- 1st Interview: 1.5 hours, meet with hiring managers + HR
- 2nd Interview: 1 hour, meet with Taiwan Director + HR
Compensation commensurate with experience.
- 加入第一天即享有年假，首年 15 天年假（依照入職比例發）
- 每年全薪病假 5 天、全薪生理假 3 天
- 參加 conference、外部訓練都有補助 (正職員工適用)
- 證照補助 (正職員工適用)
- 健康檢查補助 (正職員工適用)
- 社團補助 - 各種運動社團、桌遊社、電玩社、這週要幹嘛社
- 舒適的開放式工作環境，距離捷運台北101站 5分鐘路程
NT$ 840,000 - 1,200,000 (年薪)