● The successful candidate will be a self-driven UI / UX designer with experience in mobile internet.
● The candidate will work on ensuring that all user-experience journeys across all products and channels are smooth and intuitive interactions.
● The candidate will seek to deeply understand end-users and business users and deliver an innovative experience that ends up serving users in ways that users. themselves may not have been able to articulate or request.
● The candidate will be passionate about the product, design, user experience, and data-driven decision-making.
● Manage a User Experience & Design Team and collaborate closely with Product Management and Development Teams.
● Analyze and solve design problems with the user in mind, co-ordinating usability tests where beneficial.
● Create, improve and use wire frames, prototypes, style guides, user flows, research studies, and effectively communicate your ideas using any of these methods.
● Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on user research as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
● Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product.
● Create a cohesive style guide and ensure that a consistent design is applied across all the digital products.
● Collaborate with other stakeholders to have consistency between branding, messaging, and the product UX/UI.
● Mentor a team of strong product designers, providing support to develop skills in user experience, visual design, customer-oriented strategic thinking, iterative product strategy informed by research, universal inclusive design, and relationship building with collaborators.
Skills and Educational / Qualification Requirements
● Fluent in written and spoken English.
● 5+ years of experience designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications particularly native Android applications.
● Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
● Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and user flows.
● Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, or other design-related tools.
● Experience with user research through A/B testing, focus groups, and other methods.
● Degree or Masters in design-related degree would be beneficial.
● Previous experience in B2C mobile internet is essential.
● Previous experience in sports would be beneficial.
● Exceptional communication skills.
• Top-of-the-line Equipment (MacBook Pro)
• Flexible working hours (core working hours: 10AM-3PM)
• 14 days paid leave
• Remote working policy
• 13th-month bonus
• Performance bonus
• Birthday bonus
• Special bonuses for Dragon Boat, Moon festival, the Spring Festival
• Flash bonuses
• Referral Program
• Education allowance (conferences, books, training courses, Udemy, Coursera, etc.)
• Regular team-building activities (go-karting, laser tag, VR, etc.)
• Regular massages
• Bi-weekly Team lunches
• Annual health exam
• Free gym membership
• Free snacks, drinks and coffee
• Friday drinks/beers
• Free dinner (19:30~)
• Nap room
• Games room (Switch, PlayStation, and Oculus)
• Welcome Swag Pack
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！