12 years in the market, Oursky is a team of 60 geek folks and 6 cats. Geeks at heart, we enjoy getting our hands dirty and solving geeky tech problems. Most of our people are multipotentialite, and are trained to solve complex problems.
We are hiring a Management Trainee / Executive Assistant, you will work directly with the CEO and handle various responsibilities. You will learn and be expected to drive various projects related to recruitment, HR, networking, sales & marketing in long term.
We look for someone with experience in or have a strong interest in tech or startups, analytics and discipline with good presentation and social skills.
Read more about Oursky at the Careers @ Oursky.
- Plan, budget, and recruit the right agencies/freelancers, to execute various management projects (recruitment, HR, sales & marketing, etc); Manage and report the progress of each project regularly.
- Assist in communications; Prepare presentations, documents, memo that are comprehensive and crips, particularly for important communications to company all-hands meetings, critical customers and business partners.
- Write meeting notes, track actionable items from meetings, and keep the CEO accountable for commitments, while helping keep others accountable for the result.
- Other operational tasks.
What we are looking for in you
- Great interpersonal, listening and facilitation skills.
- Great presentation and writing skills
- Good discipline and project management skills
- Good English speaking and oral skills
- can-do, will-do attitude, trustworthiness
This position is perfect for people who:
- want to work in a flat, dynamic environment and hate bureaucratic process
- enjoy talking with people
- enjoy planning and solving problems
How to Apply
Apply at https://go.oursky.com/apply-eamt