As a Product Researcher, you will drive research projects by collaborating with product managers and product designers. You’ll lead the process in identifying problems and applying research methods to get insights that inform product decisions. Other than research projects, you’ll also be highly involved in empowering other team members to directly collect user feedback.
Your involvement and contribution will turn user insights into product features or improvements to help PicCollage users create, share, and celebrate life moments. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate the innovation process to develop new products or services for users around the world.
We are looking to hire a full-time researcher or a full-time contractor for this position. In the case of a contractor, there is the possibility of transitioning to a full-time regular member depending on performance and the needs of the team.
This role can be based anywhere but you must be able to work from 10 am to 6 pm Taiwan time (GMT+8).
- Work with product managers and designers on user research projects, from planning, conducting, and analyzing to sharing insights and findings.
- Oversee weekly user feedback sessions and provide guidance to team members who participate in it.
- Provide user research-related knowledge, guidance, and suggestions to team members who are interested in conducting research on their own.
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, human-computer interaction(HCI), human factors, anthropology, sociology, library and information science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in user research methods, including usability testing, user interviews, and survey design/analysis.
- Have a deep understanding of North American culture, especially in greeting and photo editing behaviors.
- Familiar and comfortable with agile product development and lean UX research, willing to work on smaller-scope UR projects and deliver insights in a timely manner.
- Advanced business English proficiency is required since you’ll be communicating with users around the world.
- Fluent English communication skills, logical thinking, and strong verbal and written presentation skills for user research findings sharing.
- Experience in managerial work, either people or project management.
- Experience in working with product teams and product designers as a user researcher in startups or the tech industry.
- Have a deep understanding of one of the countries' greeting cultures, such as the UK, Western Europe, Japan, and Latin America.
Flexible Work Time & Remote Work 彈性上下班時間 & 遠端工作
Maker Time 每週一天 Maker Time，不進行不必要的會議和討論
Team Activities and Workshops 各式活動與學習機會 (技術分享、Design Demo, Hack Days等）
Fun, Creative & International 雙語工作環境，團隊成員來自世界各地
Free Lunch and Dinner 團隊午餐晚餐
Sports Classes in Office/Online 和同事一起起來動一動
Awesome Office 台北市景一望無際的辦公室
NT$ 900,000 - 1,500,000 (年薪)