As a User Researcher, you will drive research projects by collaborating with product managers and product designers. You’ll lead the process from identifying problems, applying research methods to get insights to informing product decisions. Other than research projects, you’ll be also highly involved in empowering other team members to directly collect user feedback.
Your involvement and contribution will turn the user insights into product features or improvements to help PicCollage users create, share, and celebrate life moments. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate the innovation process to develop new products or services for users around the world.
Note: This is a 1-year-contractor role that needs to work very closely with the product team including attending regular weekly sync meetings, demo meetings, user feedback sessions…etc.
- Work with product managers and designers on user research projects, from planning, conducting, and analyzing to sharing insight and findings.
- Oversee weekly user feedback sessions and provide guidance
- Provide user research-related knowledge and suggestions to team members who are interested in conducting research on their own.
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction(HCI), Human Factors, Anthropology, Sociology, library and information science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience in user research methods, including usability testing, contextual inquiry, user interview, survey design/analysis, and others.
- In-depth understanding of research methodologies, including how to conduct, why, and when to apply the right methodology.
- Willing to work on smaller scope UR projects and deliver insights in a timely manner.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- Proficient communication skills and strong verbal and written presentation skills for user research findings sharing.
- Experience in managerial work, either people or project management.
- Experience in working with product teams and product designers as a user researcher in startups or the tech industry.
- Has experience in managing multiple projects at the same time and serving as a consultant for projects.
Flexible Work Time & Remote Work 彈性上下班時間 & 遠端工作
Maker Time 每週一天 Maker Time，不進行不必要的會議和討論
Team Activities and Workshops 各式活動與學習機會 (技術分享、Design Demo, Hack Days等）
Fun, Creative & International 雙語工作環境，團隊成員來自世界各地
Free Lunch and Dinner 團隊午餐晚餐
Sports Classes in Office/Online 和同事一起起來動一動
Awesome Office 台北市景一望無際的辦公室
NT$ 900,000 - 1,500,000 (年薪)