We are looking for an experienced QA Manager to join our team in making products that will be used by millions of people around the world.
You will be involved in the product development process and work with PMs, developers, and manual testers in sprints and projects to develop, implement, and manage testing processes and test plans to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Provide guidance, leadership, and training to product development teams and ensure consistency of quality efforts across all teams.
- Review and write test cases.
- Manage and recruit product testers.
- Work closely with Test Engineers and Manual Testers to identify and analyze issues or bugs, and recommend/facilitate solutions to these issues.
- Improve the areas for automated, manual, and exploratory testing.
- Experience in reviewing product requirements, creating test plans/cases, and testing software applications for Mobile.
- Understand end-user platforms and OS (Android, iOS, Web Browsers).
- Leadership and cross-functional communication skills.
- Understand CI/CD concepts, Scrum/Agile environment, and testing processes, such as CircleCI.
- Familiar with automation knowledge and tools, ex. XCTest, Espresso, UI Automator.
- Has been in a team running Scrum.
Flexible Work Time & Remote Work 彈性上下班時間 & 遠端工作
Maker Time 每週一天 Maker Time，不進行不必要的會議和討論
Team Activities and Workshops 各式活動與學習機會 (技術分享、Design Demo, Hack Days等）
Fun, Creative & International 雙語工作環境，團隊成員來自世界各地
Free Lunch and Dinner in the Office 辦公室內團隊午餐晚餐
Sports Classes in Office/Online 和同事一起起來動一動
Awesome Office 台北市景一望無際的辦公室
NT$ 1,600,000 - 2,600,000 (年薪)