As a Community intern, you will dive into the mobile app ecosystem by managing the user community of one of the world’s most popular photo application: PicCollage. You will help to deliver app features to millions of users in a fast-moving startup environment. During your internship, you will work on several assignments from the list below based on your interests and strengths. You will also get a chance to learn new skills on the job through guided projects and collaboration with teammates!
You will learn, firsthand, how to manage a diverse user community and deliver excellent user experience, from entering the app to customer service, to millions of users around the world.
You will also learn how to create, market and support a popular consumer mobile application.
- user community management
- user feedback interviews
- app store optimization (ASO)
- content internationalization/localization
- copywriting in multiple languages
- app analytics
- social media curating, management and analytics
- You are great with people.
- You are a problem solver.
- You love to try out new apps and seek to understand user behavior.
- You are resourceful and take the initiative.
- You are capable of creative and critical thinking and are equipped with analytical skills.
- You are organized, efficient, observant, patient and committed.
- You have proficient communication skills in English. Additional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese) and experience in copywriting and social media management are a plus!
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
Invent the future: 一年兩次定期舉辦 Hackday ，翻玩最新技術！
Always be learning: 內部工作坊、每週五固定技術分享、英文課
Fun, creative and International team: 雙語團隊，辦公室就是小矽谷
- PicCafe 給你吃不完的零食飲料
- 吃得好，才有力氣做出好產品! 每日延吉街 team lunch 任你挑
- 休息空間有個放置各種樂器的小舞台，歡迎各路音樂人 open mic :D
NT$ 150 - 150 (時薪)