Our Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring and improving the productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company’s operations through planning, coordinating, and supporting decision-making on both operational and financial strategies.
The Operations Manager is part of our Product Operations team, which includes several product managers, operations and testing managers and interns. Teamwork and communication are crucial facets of this team.
▲ Operations Manager tasks:
- Handle bookkeeping, monthly payroll and generate monthly financial reports
- Communicate with both our US and TW accountants for tax filing, and combining the respective financial statements
- Prepare and control operational budgets, and plan effective strategies to maintain and boost profitability
- Manage recruiting process
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and judgment
- Office management and maintenance
- Event planning and hosting
- Complete ad hoc requests and special projects
▲ Application form:
▲ We need someone who…
1. Has the ability to see the bigger picture - be thoughtful about the end result, rather than just the task; eliminate obstacles, and provide motivation to excel and work with the team to build a great company
is independent, self-motivated and adaptable with a “whatever it takes” attitude
2. Has strong problem-solving, and analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously
3. Is able to work and learn in a fast-paced environment
▲ And has these skills....
1. Basic accounting knowledge
2. Proficiency in MS Excel, and Google Docs
3. Excellent in both English and Chinese reading and writing, especially finance-related terms.
▲ It'd be nice if you have...
1. A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in finance, statistics, economics, or accounting.
2. Experience managing a small team or leading any given project.
3. Experience handling Taiwan and/or US payroll and tax filing.
★ Core values:
- Invent the future：每月舉辦 Hackday，放下手邊工作盡情發揮創意、翻玩最新技術！
- Always be learning：舉辦各式內部工作坊，從技術分享、設計思考到各種語言課程，一起學習一起成長 :)
- Fun, creative and International: 與來自不同國家的超強同事們合作，辦公室就是小矽谷兼英文教室
★ More benefits：
- PicCafe 給你吃不完的零食飲料
- 每日歡樂團隊午餐時間，整條延吉街都是我們的餐廳 :D
- 彈性工作時間，可以自由選擇 Work from home or cafe
- 每週 2 天在辦公室有 Yoga 或 TRX 課程，一起變得更健康
- 更多好玩的：HTC Vive、PSVR、Xbox、Switch...下班與休息時間一起來PK
- 休息空間有個放置各種樂器的小舞台，歡迎各路音樂人來 jam :D
- 不再整天坐在辦公椅上！我們有溫馨的 private rooms讓你有獨處的空間
NT$ 35,000 - 60,000 (月薪)