As a Product Designer, you will work closely with the product team to deliver valuable products and features for our end users on a global scale. You should have great product sense, proficient communication skills, and the motivation to improve your skill over time.
• Design experiences that are incredibly intuitive and beautiful.
• Collaborate with the product team to explore new solutions and strategies with prototypes.
• Communicate using design specs and logic to collaborate with engineers.
• Learn from users. Participate in user feedback and find valuable insights from them.
• Iterate designs based off of quantitative data.
• Articulate your design decisions and what problems they are solving.
• Manage feedback from multiple stakeholders.