As a product intern, you will learn hands-on by taking part in tasks related to delivering apps to millions of users and running a fast-moving startup company.
- Get involved in product management and process. Learn how to manage and support a popular software product.
- Support the product team in researching and implementing features.
- Some tasks include app testing and bug reports, analytics, competitor research, sprint process, and product discussions.
- You love to try new products and seek to understand user behavior.
- You learn fast, take initiative, and are not afraid to ask questions.
- Creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficient communication skills in English.
- You have similar experience in software development, and you know Scrum, Agile, Sprints, etc.
- You understand the mobile apps market or have experience working with photos/videos apps.
- You have creative interests, such as photography or videography.
Please note we prefer interns who can work at least three days a week (during the academic year) for at least 6 months. If you believe you fit the bill above, and are eager to start a new journey of being part of a fun and creative startup team, hesitate no more and join us!
Invent the future: 一年兩次定期舉辦 Hackday ，翻玩最新技術！
Always be learning: 內部工作坊、每週五固定技術分享、英文課
Fun, creative and International team: 雙語團隊，辦公室就是小矽谷
- PicCafe 給你吃不完的零食飲料
- 吃得好，才有力氣做出好產品! 每日延吉街 team lunch 任你挑
- 休息空間有個放置各種樂器的小舞台，歡迎各路音樂人 open mic :D