The content marketing intern's primary responsibilities are to consistently create high-quality and valuable content for Pinkoi for Business on different channels to bring in organic search and prioritize SEO.
- Brainstorm themes and compose copies on multiple social channels based on industry trends and seasonal campaigns. Social channels include but not limited to EDM, Medium, IG, Pinterest, etc
- Keep monitoring the performances of each social channel and is able to come up with different approaches to achieve targets
- Enhance the quality of Pinkoi B2B Site by consistently optimizing titles, contents and descriptions
- Proofread English content
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Passionate about social media and able to translate your observation on social and industry trends into feasible practices
- Able to communicate and work effectively as a team member
- Self-initiative and well-organized
- Have basic SEO knowledge
- Native English speaker
- Able to work at least 3 working days a week in the office
- Able to work until March, 2021
- Hourly wage is from NT$165-$180
Please attachl your resume and proposal as described below. We will only notify qualified candidates for an interview. Thank you!
Proposal (please select one to answer)
Please select a brand on our website and introduce it to potential business buyers.
Please compose a copy under the topic “Minimalists” and include products on our website based on the topic
★加入 Pinkoi 的福利★
- 你會有一台 MacBook 系列電腦，陪你時髦有品味的快樂工作
- 在 Pinkoi 我們不加班就能完成負責的工作甚至更多
- Pinkoi 在做的是國際化的產品、我們也在快速的成長，加入 Pinkoi 你會有最好的成長環境和舞台
- 你會跟非常優秀的團隊成員一起共事，Pinkoi 每個人都很棒
沒關係，歡迎來信，附上履歷，同時分享你覺得很複雜、很有挑戰性，普遍一般人不懂，但是你有深刻專業認識的一件事情，而這件事情可以讓 Pinkoi 更好，讓我們可以更認識你。有合適者，我們會主動通知。