It’s an exciting moment at Pinkoi as we continue to scale and breakthrough our business globally and cross-boundaries. We pay attention to team experience at Pinkoi and strive our best to build an effective workspace, especially the efficiency of facilities plays an important role in cross-region communications, and the well-designed team events that can increase the engagement and morale.
The role will report to People Operations and be responsible for 50% of office administration and 50% of shaping high engagement culture. Your performance will be measured by below competencies and key results discussed with your leader. The role requires an individual who can innovate, move quickly, and not be constrained by how things have been done before.
Office Administration: The goal is to build an effective workspace and administration process to help team work smartly and effectively across the regions. Responsibilities including
- Develop assessment instruments/metrics to measure office administrative performance;
- Design user-centric solutions/process to scale great teamwork experience;
- Manage office equipment maintenance, business travel, and contracts: ensure the service is well-delivered when needed, and the office is tidy and well-functioned.
Shaping High Engagement Culture: The goal is to align company strategy and core values in team events and daily operations to scale team engagement. Responsibilities including
- Design the team events, recognition programs that enhance cohesion and bonding;
- Manage guidelines, policies, and practices to sustain a positive work environment and ensure the workflow is streamed, efficient and up-to-date;
- Design the communication approaches to enhance engagement and morale.
[Required Skills and Competencies]
1. 1-2 years of experience of Office Administrator, HR Specialist or Employee Relations function preferred;
2. Apply design thinking approach with a focus on finding the right problem to solve, in combination with striving for a deep understanding of the user with the goal to create better solutions;
3. Challenge the status quo and think outside the box to generate creative ways/innovative solutions to scale effective workspace and HR programs that aligns with company strategy and core values;
4. Demonstrate the culture ambassador with passion and can-do attitude to build positive and engaged environment;
5. Play as high committed role with strong organization and priority skills to build credit and impact with good partnership for stakeholders.
Please attach the following information to HR with subject “ [People Operations Specialist]- your name”.
1. A CV & a cover letter detailing how you meet the eligibility requirements.
2. Provide 5 metrics that you can track and optimize the administration performance, and explain why these 5 metrics are important.
3. Provide 1 proposal of “4-Hour Employee Engagement Event“ held at Pinkoi headquarter. Please also explain (a) what end result you want to achieve? (b) How to measure the result? (c) what resources are needed to run the event?
★加入 Pinkoi 的福利★
＊你會有一台 MacBook Air，陪你時髦有品味的快樂工作
＊在 Pinkoi 我們不加班就能完成負責的工作甚至更多
＊Pinkoi 在做的是國際化的產品、我們也在快速的成長，加入 Pinkoi 你會有最好的成長環境和舞台
沒關係，歡迎來信，附上履歷，同時分享你覺得很複雜、很有挑戰性，普遍一般人不懂，但是你有深刻專業認識的一件事情，而這件事情可以讓 Pinkoi 更好，讓我們可以更認識你。有合適者，我們會主動通知。