Become the best backup for a new star in Ed-tech industry. This position is responsible for planning and executing administrative works in the company.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of the company.
- Provide high-level administrative support.
- Plan efficient administrative services within the company, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services;
- Coordinate the supportive services between outside agency and the company;
- Analyze internal processes, recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records;
- Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained;
- Explain and answer procedures to all employees;
- Perform clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings;
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages;
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports;
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies;
- Provide clerical support to other departments.