Snapask is a leading edtech app, site and space in Asia ex-China, a place where personalized learning is accessible to students both while online and irl. We employ over 80 staff across nine regions, most recently raising a Series A of US$15m in Q1 2018 from backers that include Tencent, Kejora and Meitu.
At Snapask, growth team works with squads (each one cross-functional with its own OKRs) to support marketing and product initiatives or tests that are data and hypothesis-driven. In Q3 and 4, the focus is on growing metrics across the user funnel, especially related to activation, retention and revenue.
We're looking for a T-shaped growth expert with expertise in setting and executing growth strategy to be based in our Taipei office. You'll work closely with product managers, product designers, engineers and marketers to lead and support the strategy and initiatives across all of our markets.
What you can expect:
• The opportunity to work with teams across the company in nine regions, influence and lead strategy and deliver projects;
• Autonomy to select tools, set budgets, run experiments, optimize campaigns;
• A supportive, transparent working environment of continuous improvement. We are generous with constructive feedback and expect that from you too;
• We aren't afraid to try new things. Sometimes it fails but we have a culture of learning and experimentation.
What we are looking for:
• Previous work experience within SAAS or internet business;
• Previous experience growing business performance at scale to maximize ROI;
• Expertise in shaping and executing marketing strategy across relevant growth channels and levers, especially SEM, SEO, remarketing / re-engagement and paid social;
• Hands-on experience in planning, execution and optimization in at least two of the above mentioned channels;
• Comfortable with designing and running multivariate tests, and proficient at data measurement, analysis and hypothesis testing;
• Lean startup growth mentality: build → measure → learn; product-led, data-driven, creativity to evaluate performance and identify growth levers;
• Hands-on experience in a range of tools across our marketing stack. See our stack below;
• Self-driven and naturally curious, with experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders to completion;
• Language skills - proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese.
Our current stack: Appsflyer, Branch, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Leanplum, Metabase, Zapier.
★ 娛樂福利：員工聚餐、會議飲品、Xmas Party、零食咖啡區、每季 team building
★ 在職進修：每月 3000 元員工進修補助金
★ 設備補助：可申請購買工作用個人電腦補助，最高補助 30,000 元
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！