We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our business operation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows compliance requirements and law guidelines, give legal advice to management about all relevant issues, and has the ability to deal with international challenges from several countries.
As a key member of our team, you will draft, review, interpret and translate legal documents and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in the internet and big data industry, looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
- • Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (privacy law, cyber law, labor law, international ventures, corporate finance, M&A, etc.)
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient legal strategies
• Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
• Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsels, public authorities, etc.), creating relations of trust
• Draft, review, interpret and translate legal documents such as agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
• Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
• Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
• Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
- • Fluent English communication skills
• More than 5 years of legal-related working experience
• Law degree in Taiwan is a must; foreign law degree(s) will be a plus
• Attorney’s qualification to practice in Taiwan is a must; bar qualification(s) in other jurisdictions will be a plus
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law; rich M&A experience will be a plus
• Proactive and optimistic personality, capable of completing tasks as a team player or independently
• Knowledge of Japanese law or the Japanese language will be a plus
• Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information
• A high degree of professional ethics and integrit
● 桌遊隨意玩，咖啡隨意喝!好康的軟性飲料與零食! 三不五時還有外部廠商的美味試吃活動喔！