[Who you will work with]
You will be based in Taiwan and will be part of our data team of Vpon Big Data Group. Vpon Big Data Group brings the best data capabilities to help our clients use data to drive their business.
You’ll typically work on projects of various industries (travel, banking, EC, etc.), coupling with marketing knowledge and data savviness. You’ll also work with colleagues from Asia to deliver breakthrough solutions, experience, and business, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun, and social, emphasizing openness, entrepreneurial spirit, and give-and-take. As a Project Manager in the Vpon Big Data group, you will bring your ideas and experiences to the job, helping our clients achieve competitive success and constantly grow our expertise.
[What you will do]
1. Lead the entire project management function
2. Support business initiatives and ensures good collaboration between the teams and departments within the organization
3. Oversee project delivery process and handle scope and change requests - including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs.
4. Analyze issues, identify risks, report accordingly to management, and propose solutions to be implemented in efficient and effective communication
5. Gather and communicate experience, relaying best practices, client experience, and resources feedback to the group
6. Identifies partnership opportunities and capitalizes on “add-on” sales opportunities across projects
7. Help shape product vision, product roadmap, and strategic design
8. Define and design action plans for efficiency and effectiveness improvement together with the management team
9. Ensure highest value capture by data-driven prioritization and alignment with business
10. Create project status reports/dashboards and share them across multi-disciplinary teams
1. 8 to 12 years of project management experience, including client-facing
2. Proven leader with the ability to inspire others, build strong relationships, and create a true follower-ship
3. Proven track record of developing and implementing plans to achieve business goals and objectives with clear and tangible metrics
4. Superior analytical, quantitative, and conceptual thinking
5. Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
6. Professional proficiency in Japanese, Chinese, and English
7. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8. Ability to work both independently and within a cross-cultural team
[Good to have]
1. Experience in big data or AI technologies/tools
2. Experience in the digital marketing industry
3. Experience in Geographic Information System (GIS)
4. Experience in storytelling with data visualization
● 桌遊隨意玩，咖啡隨意喝!好康的軟性飲料與零食! 三不五時還有外部廠商的美味試吃活動喔！