[About the Job]
You will work under Campaign Management Department, and report to Deputy General Manager, APAC.
In the 1st stage, you will learn and manipulate for different programmatic advertising platforms. Cooperating with account management team for each project from planning to daily execution level.
In the 2nd stage, you will be trained up with data analytical skills and logical mindset. Helping for optimizing the campaign performance and improving the product feasibilities.
In the 3rd stage, we hope you are able to interpret the data insight and convert your mobile knowledge and digital understanding into mobile advertising insight. And you will have the opportunity to co-work with the colleagues across different regions.
1. Good communication and project coordination skills
2. Awareness of the digital advertising and strategies. Be able to plan, coordinate & manage advertising projects with team members to ensure campaigns are executed smoothly
3. Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understanding the implications
4. Good analytical skills and ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses and optimize for campaign performance and product developments.
5. Cultural flexibility is essential to collaborate colleagues across all 4 regions (HK, TW, JP, SG)
6. Candidate with more experiences will be considered as Senior Campaign Executive