1. Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
2. Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
3. Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
4. Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
5. Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
6. Requirements: Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
7. Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
8. Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
9. Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
10. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
12. Ad hoc support for assignment.