Ally Transport’s workplace is for everyone who dares to change.
We're looking for someone to join our operations team to work in collaboration with Product and Cross-Functional (Engineering, Branding and Marketing, Business Development) Teams to execute projects.
This person will work to boost fleets and driver engagement and drive growth and profitability via creative solutions. This is a key position that can make a big impact on business and running our business on the ground. We are currently operating across Taiwan, and we have a lot of exciting projects going on!
As a Strategic Project Manager at Ally Transport, you will work with our product teams to ensure the experience and compliance between Fleet and Driver, which involves collecting identity information, discovering new fraud patterns, and identifying operational weaknesses. You will be able to gain experience in an extremely fast-paced environment and gather insight into the technology space.
‣ Ability to adapt and thrive in a quickly evolving and dynamic work environment
‣ End-to-end process ownership. Understands what a robust process looks like and can build, iterate and automate processes in a scalable and efficient way
‣ Excellent Excel/Google Sheets data management skills
‣ Excellent verbal, written communications, and interpersonal skills. You can communicate effectively and have the ability to collaborate across functions and levels, from communication to execution
‣ Data-driven thinking and analytical orientation. You have the aptitude for framing business questions with data, translating business needs into strategies, and executing tactics and process improvements
‣ Self-driven mindset. You are able to work in fast-paced environments with minimal oversight
Online interview via Google Meet
‣ Performance-based bonus
‣ Subsidy: wedding, maternity, funeral
‣ Allowances: mileage, missed meal
2. Health Insurance
‣ Group insurance
‣ Accident insurance
‣ 5-days paid annual leave after 3 months on the job
‣ Paid sick leave
‣ Flexiable attendance
4. Employee Development Program
‣ Internal training sessions
‣ External training subsidy
5. Fun activities
‣ Free lunch & snacks
‣ Team building activities
6. Working Environment
‣ Spacious workplaces with award-winning interior design
7. International Exposure
‣ Expanding business in Southeast-Asia
‣ MNC clients and strategic partners