Ally Transport’s workplace is for everyone who dares to change.
Ally Transport is looking for experienced frontend engineers who are enable to combine our technology and design easy-to-use websites for fleets, driver, and customers.
As a senior frontend engineer, you will take time to understand the logistics and transport industry knowledge. Also, work closely with the PM and operators to clarify and optimize the working flows. You would participate the development project and establish a world-class next generation TMS (Transportation Management System) that provides the best user experience.
Ally Transport welcomes people who are innovative and dare to change to join our R&D Team. We're going to give a big punch to the transport industry. And you will have many chances to show and prove how amazing you are.
‣ Learn and understand the logistic and transport industry knowledge
‣ Participate in product development life cycle
‣ Develop world-class next generation Transportation Management System
‣ Collaborate with other team to accelerate the production perfomance
‣ 3+ years of frontend software development experience
‣ Startup spirit, dare to change, dare to fail
‣ Experience with React Native mobile app development
‣ Experience with Electron desktop app development
‣ Experience with agile process, either scrum or kanban
‣ Performance-based bonus
‣ Subsidy: wedding, maternity, funeral
‣ Allowances: mileage, missed meal
2. Health Insurance
‣ Group insurance
‣ Accident insurance
‣ 5-days paid annual leave after 3 months on the job
‣ Paid sick leave
‣ Flexiable attendance
4. Employee Development Program
‣ Internal training sessions
‣ External training subsidy
5. Fun activities
‣ Free lunch & snacks
‣ Team building activities
6. Working Environment
‣ Spacious workplaces with award-winning interior design
7. International Exposure
‣ Expanding business in Southeast-Asia
‣ MNC clients and strategic partners