● 維護公司現有合作第三方廠商與公司內部SOP以及Side projects 統籌規劃
● AR Collection
○ Liaising with customers (current and churned but still owing) on outstanding
invoices to ensure that we are able to collect all amounts owing to us.
○ Coordinate with customers on payment processes
○ Coordinate with Customer Success team + Accounting firm and ensure accuracy
and delivered/completed on time on a monthly basis
○ Maintenance of all records of customer invoices and any other related
● Vendor Management
○ Communicate and coordinate with 3rd party vendors to ensure that all necessary
needs + requirements are met according that is aligned to business needs.
○ Ensuring that the vendor management processes are adhered
○ Ensuring that all invoices are paid on time.
○ Upkeeping/updating all validity and scope of contracts with the vendor
○ Continuous research on vendors and comparison of prices
● Country Admin
○ Meeting room reservations
○ Organizing Team Building activities: outing, team lunch/dinner, karaoke night,
bowling night, movie night, etc.
○ Coordination and planning of company events (like MailChimp Clinic, Ematic
Happy Hour planning)
○ Maintain local office travel calendar and local coordination for all guest /
travellers from other operating countries
○ Maintaining National Holidays calendar
○ Work cross-functionally with different teams within the company to ensure
processes are developed and executed smooth
○ Optimise internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run
at maximum efficiency
● Legal Administration & Coordination
○ Ensuring the country office complies with all local rules and regulations
○ Communicating with local institutions such as banks and government offices
○ Maintaining repository of all legal documents from vendors, accounting firms,
sales contracts, bank contracts etc.
○ Maintaining list of POCs for each vendor and government institutions
○ Notarization of documents when needed
● 喜愛學習新資訊及新知識, 樂觀進取並喜歡與團隊合作
● Have 0-2 years of working experience in business operations. Fresh graduates in
Business (MBA is a plus) are also welcome to apply.
● Tech savvy and willingness to learn new skills
● Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in Taiwanese/Mandarin and
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Ability to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, responsibly
● Willingness to learn new skills with a ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
● Thrive in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
● Experience in basic areas of Accounting such as AR (Account Receivables) is a plus
● Prior involvement in Project Management work is an added advantage
● Experience with working VISA or foreign/local labor requirement is an added plus
● Experience in Invoicing consolidation and Vendor Management
#WHY YOU NNED TO JOIN US:
☑️All the perks that comes along with working in a startup; we pay competitively and we help each other grow into the best versions of ourselves.
☑️Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you.
☑️Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work.
☑️Opportunities to learn directly from our excellent leadership team.
☑️Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC.
☑️Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！