We are looking for an enthusiastic and resolute Corporate Communications Specialist to manage iKala's owned media and support overall external and internal brand communications. This individual will have the opportunity to work closely with the company's executives and cross-functionally with different departments to create a cohesive and impactful brand story through compelling narratives and a variety of communication vehicles.
1. Managing iKala's social media channels including Facebook and LinkedIn in accordance with the overall communication strategy.
2. Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and brand communication goals.
3. Working with the design, HR team, and other fellow team members to manage and update the company's official website.
4. Acting as the main liaison for iKala's award-winning employer branding initiatives and delivering creative, impactful culture and employee stories to both internal and external stakeholders.
5. Maintaining and analyzing BI dashboard to boost digital communication performance, creating data-driven strategies with high-performing ideas.
6. Coordinating with PR, design, HR, and marketing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
7. Supporting corp-level communication events and CEO office activities including TGIF(company town hall), press events, speaker sessions, and other important communication & branding activitie.
1. Good knowledge of social media content curation and management with a good understanding of social KPIs.
2. Experience with content writing and basic knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
3. The ability to keep abreast of content and industry trends and advancements in technology.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
6. A good team player.
7. Passionate in learning all aspects of corporate communications.
8. A minimum of 1 year of experience in content creation, PR, marketing, communications, or similar.
1. Familiar with design software and technologies including but not limited to Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and video editing.
2. Familiar with web design and publishing.
■ 釀酒機 (偶爾可以小酌一杯)
■ 女性同仁生理假 (每月一天不扣薪)
■ 全薪病假 (一年五天不扣薪)