About the role
Please note, this team is hiring across all levels and candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
The Data Platform team is uniquely positioned at the intersection of security, big data and cloud computing. We are responsible for providing ultra low-latency access to global security insights and intelligence data to our customers, and enabling them to act in near real-time. We’re looking for a seasoned engineer to help us build next-generation data pipelines that provide near real-time ingestion of security insights and intelligence data using open source messaging and stream processing engines (Kafka, Flink, Spark) to connecting sources to sinks (BigQuery, Mongo, etc), and RESTful APIs that allow programmatic access to the data.
What's in it for you
- You will be part of a growing team of renowned industry experts in the exciting space of Data and Cloud Analytics
- Your contributions will have a major impact on our global customer-base and across the industry through our market-leading products
- You will solve complex, interesting challenges, and improve the depth and breadth of your technical and business skills.
What you will be doing
- Build next generation data pipelines to provide near real-time ingestion of security insights and intelligence data
- Architect highly scalable data pipelines and solve real-time stream processing challenges at scale
- Partner with industry experts in security and big data, product and engineering teams to conceptualize, design and build innovative solutions for hard problems on behalf of our customers
- Evaluate open source technologies to find the best fit for our needs and also contribute to some of them!
- Help other teams architect their systems on top of the data platform and influence their system design
- This is a great opportunity to work with smart people in a fun and collaborative environment