About the role
Please note, this team is hiring across all levels and candidates are individually assessed and appropriately leveled based upon their skills and experience.
Netskope Private Access (NPA) is our new Zero-Trust Network Access (ZTNA) product that large Fortune 500 enterprises use and rely upon everyday for secure access to their private applications. NPA reduces risk by providing zero trust application access instead of network access.
Click here to watch a demo video to learn how NPA works.
What’s in it for you
The Netskope Private Access (NPA) team is a cross-functional group of talented engineers responsible for the end-to-end development of NPA. As a member of this team you will play an integral part in the continuing development and evolution of this cloud-native service.What you will be doing
- As a Staff Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions around PKI and key management
- You will utilize your knowledge of Certificate Authority Management to build API gateways for generating certificates, CSRs etc.
- Use advanced data structures and algorithms in Java/Python/C/C++
Required skills and experience
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience in building PKI security solutions at industrial scale
- Experience with Key Management Life Cycle - Key Generation, Storage, Distribution, Backup, Rotation, Revocation, Destruction etc.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of TLS, PKI, HSMs, KMIP, and Digital Certificate Management
- Experience with FIPS 140-2 compliance requirements and implementation a plus
- Track record of championing security best practices
- Programming mastery in Java/C/C++/Python
- Strong communication, organisation, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work unsupervised, exercise leadership, and influence change
As a Full-Time Netskoper
- Flexible Working Hours
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Options
- Regular Team-Building Activities
What We Offer
- Top-of-the-line Equipments (laptop / monitor)
- Unlimited Snacks / Drinks / Coffee
- Weekdays Free Lunch
- Mondays Fruit Day
- Education Membership
- Bi-Annual Health Check-Up
- Gym Allowance