Founded in 2013, SHOPLINE’s mission is to build an e-commerce platform where merchants can create their own online shop and provide the best shopping experience to their customers. SHOPLINE’s system allows merchants to quickly and easily create their own online shops that could be viewed on all mobile devices. It also comes with comprehensive features such as order and inventory management systems, payment and logistics systems, design themes, shop analytics tools, promotion tools, plus integration with various 3rd party services.
With our excellent team, we were accepted into the Silicon Valley-based 500 Startups accelerator in 2014. We were also one of the first startups invested by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund in 2016. Our team is agile and we provide benefits and support comparable to overseas startups. If you are interested in e-commerce or working in a startup environment, come talk to us!
We’re looking for a strong writer who can utilize SHOPLINE’s content style guide to draft merchant friendly instruction manuals, education handbook and FAQ materials of SHOPLINE products & features so our merchants can get the essential guidance in the most easy-to-understand and easy-to-follow manner.
What you’ll be doing:
1. Able to draft proper documents and guidance in response to a wide variety of issues and questions from our merchants
2. Delivering and transforming complex technical messaging into a merchant friendly resolution and action plan
3. Working with multiple teams including: engineering, product management, legal, customer support and, of course, our merchants to ensure the best practice and guidance can be initiated for reference.
4. Working collaboratively with internal stakeholders of different region to develop instruction manuals and guidance for our merchants with well-written FAQ documents tailored for each region’s specific scenarios and needs
What we are looking for:
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
2. 2+ years of professional copywriting and editing experience
3. Strong working knowledge of online content strategy and creation
4. Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
5. Exceptional skill with the nuances of technical writing
6. Previous experience in Product Marketing will be a plus
7. Solid understanding of B2B and B2B2C SaaS products concepts strongly preferred
8. Able to speak Chinese and English
1. 彈性工作時間 / Flexible work hours
2. 彈性工作地點 / Flexible work location
3. 第一年即享有15天年假 / First year 15 days of annual leave
4. 生日假 / Birthday leave
5. 給薪病假 / Full pay sick leave
6. 給薪家庭照顧假 / Paid family care leave
7. 產假90天 / Maternity leave 90 days
8. 陪產假10天 / Paternity leave 10 days
9. 公司贊助彈性福利 / Company sponsored SHOPLINEFlex
10. 每季部門聚餐補助 $1,000 / Company sponsored quarterly team dinner
11. 平等的公司成員架構 / Flat team structure
12. 優質薪資待遇 / Competitive salary package
13. 有機會驅動產品導向，只要你有好的想法！ / Ability to drive product direction