Shopline, a fully funded, 500 Startups Accelerator company, is looking for a passionate and talented Software Engineer to join our team in Taiwan. You’ll be a part of an engineering team that is dedicated to developing a reliable and robust commerce platform for merchants in Asia.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for Shopline’s merchant account management. The main objective is to help key accounts grow in their e-commerce business. To achieve this, you need to understand each account’s pain point and come up with different strategies to help them scale up.
What you will be doing
- Build and sustain solid business relationships with key accounts and with people at all levels.
- Gather extensive knowledge of e-commerce and different business models
among various Shopline merchants.
- Stay on top of latest market trends, and identify potential accounts.
- Collect feedback on Shopline’s core product from accounts, while understanding the reasons and use cases of every feedback.
- Work and communicate between different functions within the company to develop proposals that speaks to key accounts’ wide range of requests, concerns, and objectives.