As an Account Manager, you are responsible for Shopline’s merchant account management. The main objective is to help key accounts grow in their e-commerce business. To achieve this, you need to understand each account’s pain point and come up with different strategies to help them scale up.
What you will be doing
- Build and sustain solid business relationships with key accounts and with people at all levels.
- Gather extensive knowledge of e-commerce and different business models
among various Shopline merchants.
- Stay on top of latest market trends, and identify potential accounts.
- Collect feedback on Shopline’s core product from accounts, while understanding the reasons and use cases of every feedback.
- Work and communicate between different functions within the company to develop proposals that speaks to key accounts’ wide range of requests, concerns, and objectives.