This is an exciting role at a fast-growing e-commerce platform startup based in Asia.
As a Sr. Data Product Manager in Product Intelligence team, you’ll be responsible to deep dive into the data and provide insights to help us make better product decision.
What You’ll Be Doing：
1. Work closely with the whole product team and data engineer to fulfill data requests with in-depth analysis.
2. Proactively looking into complex data to find out interesting insights and problems.
3. Developing systems and tools for effective data management, visualization and interpretation on product related metrics.
4. Keep driving data-driven mindset within the company.
5. Build up the standard analysis pattern and product to expand the impact and speed up the iteration.
6. Embedded the data-driven decision into product development flow
Who Are We Looking For：
1. Proven experience in conducting data analysis to drive decision making.
2. Advanced SQL skills is a must; good programming skills in R or Python is a plus.
3. Good communication skills that can transform numbers into a great story.
4. Data product production experience is necessary.
5. Compeletely describing former data product experience also clearly defined the problem and scenario is necessary.
5. Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment under little guidance.
6. Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese would be a plus.
7. Looker or Mixpanel experience is a plus.
1. 彈性工作時間 / Flexible work hours
2. 彈性工作地點 / Flexible work location
3. 第一年即享有15天年假 / First year 15 days of annual leave
4. 生日假 / Birthday leave
5. 給薪病假 / Full pay sick leave
6. 給薪家庭照顧假 / Paid family care leave
7. 產假90天 / Maternity leave 90 days
8. 陪產假10天 / Paternity leave 10 days
9. 公司贊助彈性福利 / Company sponsored SHOPLINEFlex
10. 每季部門聚餐補助 $1,000 / Company sponsored quarterly team dinner
11. 平等的公司成員架構 / Flat team structure
12. 優質薪資待遇 / Competitive salary package
13. 有機會驅動產品導向，只要你有好的想法！ / Ability to drive product direction