SHOPLINE is Asia’s largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We’re a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solution, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
About the role
As a hyper-growing organization, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to be responsible to lead our recruitment activities.
Based in Taiwan, you will lead the TA team to shape our vision and strategy to hire the best talents for SHOPLINE. Working closely with the HR team and hiring managers, you will lead the team to deliver outstanding result to meet business needs and also always find opportunities to improve and develop our TA team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Lead a recruiting team responsible for finding the most suited talent for SHOPLINE
● Inspire the recruiting team to achieve great results and create a culture of engagement, inclusion and growth for your team.
● Lead the recruiting strategy and delivery for both experienced and emerging talent ensuring alignment to the hiring goals and partnership with key stakeholders.
● Partner with leaders to build and execute hiring strategies, creating and agreeing upon appropriate service level agreements with hiring managers
● Collaborate with HRBPs to deliver on shared goals/OKRs and benefit from International collaboration and community
● Stay on top of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends
What We Are Looking For:
● Minimum of +8 years recruiting experience (with hybrid experience of in-house recruiting & headhunting agency experience highly welcomed)
● Recruiting leadership experience, from developing strategy to operational execution.
● Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners
● Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends.
● Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced & Dynamic environment.
● Experience in driving diverse hiring goals.
● Previous experience in the Startups / E-commerce / technology industry will be
an added advantage.
1. 彈性工作時間 / Flexible work hours
2. 彈性工作地點 / Flexible work location
3. 第一年即享有15天年假 / First year 15 days of annual leave
4. 生日假 / Birthday leave
5. 給薪病假 / Full pay sick leave
6. 給薪家庭照顧假 / Paid family care leave
7. 產假90天 / Maternity leave 90 days
8. 陪產假10天 / Paternity leave 10 days
9. 公司贊助彈性福利 / Company sponsored SHOPLINEFlex
10. 每季部門聚餐補助 $1,000 / Company sponsored quarterly team dinner
11. 平等的公司成員架構 / Flat team structure
12. 優質薪資待遇 / Competitive salary package
13. 有機會驅動產品導向，只要你有好的想法！ / Ability to drive product direction