以品牌電商架站平台為核心，整合網站設計、商品管理、金物流服務以及行銷導流工具，為賣家提供簡單、好上手的架站服務，是亞洲最大的網路開店平台，此外，SHOPLINE 也提供跨境、O2O 虛實整合、POS 系統等全通路解決方案。自 2013 年創辦以來，全球已經有超過 500,000 個品牌使用 SHOPLINE 的服務成功開店，讓 SHOPLINE 成為在亞洲市場的行業領軍者。
歡迎對 startup 有熱誠的人才加入我們的頂尖團隊！
SHOPLINE is Asia's largest smart commerce platform. With our customers in mind, we strive to deliver scalable commerce solutions to merchants of all sizes. We're a full-featured platform with services including online store opening, O2O solutions, retail POS systems, advertising placement, business strategy consultation, marketing, and more to empower merchants to succeed in omnichannel retailing and cross-border commerce.
【Why you should join us】
- We work in a fun, collaborative open space where we encourage creativity and ideas flow freely.
- You’ll be able to steer the future roadmap to improve our products, big or small, and see the results of your products reach our customers.
- Get to work with flexible working hours. Our priority is on getting the job done.
- Flat structure environment, you will be able to work independently and make your own choices.
- We provide guidance and mentorship to polish your business skills and entrepreneurship mindset.
- We are one of the standout tech startups in Hong Kong, targeting a huge opportunity in Asia.
- SHOPLINE is a part of the 500 Startups Accelerator and Incubated by Hong Kong Cyberport, giving us a massive network of advisors and resources globally.
【What you will be doing】
You’ll be a key member of the Taiwan Finance team to help deliver key financial performance analysis/modeling to the headquarter and regional management team. You will also work very closely with the Taiwan General Manager to provide value added decision support.
Other duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in preparation of Monthly Management Reports; keep tracking the progress of hitting KPIs and budget targets
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making to functional leaders
- Assist in the assessment and forecast of new business opportunities
- Assist in the planning and execution of finance/business related projects
- Other ad-hoc assignments
【Who we are looking for】
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience, exposure in technology company is an advantage
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Detail-minded, well-organized with strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of project management is a plus
1. 彈性的工時安排 / Flexible working hour
2. 彈性工作地點 / Flexible working location
3. 第一年即享有 15 天年假 / First year 15 days of annual leave
4. 生日假 1 天，生日當月任選一天使用 / Birthday leave
5. 給全薪病假 12 天 / Full pay sick leave
6. 給全薪家庭照顧假 7 天 / Paid family care leave
7. 全薪產假 90 天 / Maternity leave 90 days
8. 陪產假 10 天 / Paternity leave 10 days
9. 公司彈性福利補助每年新台幣 2 萬元(旅遊, 家庭照顧, 運動, 按摩等等) / Company sponsored SHOPLINEFlex
10. 每季部門聚餐補助新台幣 1 千元 / Company sponsored quarterly team dinner
11. 每月新台幣 2 百元零食津貼補助 / Snacks Coin NTD 200 per month
12. 每月生日會, 不定時早餐下午茶, 節慶活動豐富 / Festival Events, Birthday Celebration
13. 每個月約一至兩次按摩服務 / Massage
14. 公司另有企業內訓服務 / Training and Development
15. 年終獎金制度 / Annual Bonus
16. 扁平的公司組織架構 / Flat team structure
17. 優質薪資待遇 / Competitive salary package
18. 有機會驅動產品導向，只要你有好的想法！ / Ability to drive product direction