Does Online Marketing , Content Writing, Creating an Online presence excite you? Do you want to use your excellent writing skills to reach out to all our users across the internet? If yes, then we are looking for someone like you to join our team.
The position does not require any marketing or SEO experience since we will be providing all the training.
- We require a cover letter in addition to your resume. Please detail your writing experience. Bonus points if you can convince
us that you are a phenomenal writer.
- You must also provide writing samples, each a minimum of 500 words. Attach or link no more than three.
A Glimpse Into The Role
- Writing articles for relevant blogs and websites
- Writing the occasional press release
- Using an in-house Content Management System (Wordpress CMS) on a daily basis, creating new pages of content and
applying on-site optimization
- Handling software and developing/finding content for our users and communities
- Applying keyword research and generation through designated software
- Staying up to date on industry trends on a daily basis through research and discussion with your Marketing team
- Developing and executing proven and new creative online marketing strategies via E-mail, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and
• Native verbal and written English skill
• In-depth research, writing, and editing abilities
• Creative thinking for new ideas
• Problem-solving skills
• A genuine passion for writing and blogging
• Clear communicator of ideas
• The ability to learn new information each day and
apply it effectively
• Using your own initiative, staying self-motivated, and
understanding that results don’t come overnight
• A genuine passion for writing, we know we repeated
ourselves on this one but it’s important
• Familiar with American writing style