1. Managing and hiring a team of eCommerce operations specialists, customer loyalty specialists & marketing specialists.
2. Channel marketing strategy. You will set the channel marketing strategy for clients’ brands every 2~4 weeks in conjunction with your fellow directors & team members.
3. Execute on channel strategies. You will lead and launch strategies for our clients on retail channels (such as Amazon.com) to help them gain the unfair advantage over their competitors.
4. Stay on top of Amazon/ Rakuten/ eCommerce marketing trends to evolve your strategy
5. Use analytics to inform strategy and detect new opportunities.
6. Cross-functional Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring editorial, designs, acquisition, client success & operations are speaking with one voice.
7. Culture building. You will be a strong Culture player who can help us propagate and nurture our company values among the growing team.
8. Inspiring leadership: you will lead by example in alignment with our company values & behaviors
◆ History of leadership. We’d like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior eCommerce operations role. Someone who felt challenged and energized by the deep transformations the eCommerce segments went through in the last decade.
◆ An independent thinker capable of self-motivating and self-managing, thriving with the level of freedom we offer our employees. Someone open to connect autonomously with a vast network of collaborators seeking to understand how eCommerce operations can holistically impact our clients’ businesses.
◆ Someone versed in creating WOWing experiences that build customer loyalty, trained in crafting strategies that the team can adopt to always put a smile on our customers.
◆ An innovation driven mind in continuous search for new hacks to get ahead of the curve on crowded channels (https://www.amazon.co.jp/, https://www.rakuten.co.jp/.)
◆ Someone experienced in clients/ agency relationships building, capable of shaping productive long term relations
◆ An articulate communicator in English & Japanese speech and writing. Team members are expected to participate and contribute to strategic discussions often and significantly.
◆ Talent management skills. Aside from understanding how to behave professionally around talent, we value the capacity to earn trust with them and their representatives – a key part of obtaining buy-in for effective executions.
◆ Solid grasp of analytics tools. We don’t let data determine our actions but we do rely on data to inform our judgement and intuition. You don’t need to be a pivot table genius to work here but you do need to have a good grasp of analytics in order to ask the right questions to our analytical partners.
1. You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
2. You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
3. You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
4. You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！