As a People Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading people operations processes and cultural practices to grow our team spirit and shared corporate culture. You will be in charge of growing a team culture that fosters fast learning and continuously improving the organization. With that, our culture will enhance our innovation, creativity, and competitiveness through planning, coordinating, and executing with the team.
The People Operations Manager is an important key member of the team, therefore teamwork and communication are crucial facets.
- Support the team with a focus on creating common working tools, methods, techniques, and systems that have a significant impact on our company culture.
- Drive the effort in the areas of performance management, employee relations/engagement, talent development program, policy and procedure development, compensation and benefits program.
- Build and/or redefine policies, procedures, and guidelines as needed. Manage ATS/HRIS to streamline and improve our people's processes.
- Design performance process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising both management and employees to ensure resolution of employment-related matters.
- Partner with stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention. Strengthen retention and development by providing guidance, coaching and best practices to people leaders.
- Prepare and analyze people operations metrics and provide valid information that supports decision making in specified areas.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in People Operations, ideally in tech, start-up or high growth companies.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
- You are a driven, positive, people-caring person. Always engaging people and advocating firmly for both employees and management.
- Enthusiastic about people and the development of managers and employees.
- Familiarity with all aspects of People Operations (including compensation, talent acquisition and recruitment, benefits, training, performance management, culture, and team building).
- Great organizational and analytical skills. Having the ability to listen to people and to communicate is essential.
- Capability to organize and plan a wide range of company programs and functions.
- Knowledge of employment/labor standards. Knowing the latest hiring approaches and/or strategies in the industry.
- Demonstrate creativity and urgency in driving excellent hires in a competitive market.
Flexible Work Time & Remote Work 彈性上下班時間 & 遠端工作
Team Activities and Workshops 各式活動與學習機會 (技術分享、Design Demo, Hack Days等）
Fun, Creative & International 雙語工作環境，團隊成員來自世界各地
Free Lunch and Dinner 團隊午餐晚餐
Sports Classes in Office 瑜伽、拳擊、有氧任你挑選
Awesome Office 舒適且有超美夜景辦公室
NT$ 1,500,000 - 2,200,000 (年薪)