Ally Transport’s workplace is for everyone who dares to change.
We're looking for someone to join our Business Development team to identify new platform partnership opportunities to expand and grow Ally Transport's business, influence our partnership strategy in the region, as well as manage existing strategic partnerships!
In addition to the platform partnership, Business Development Managers are also responsible for the oversight of day-to-day tactical activities of a shipper or group of shippers and carry the objective to seek out and execute on opportunities to grow business. They are tasked with the detailed execution of every shipper transaction and are continually collaborating with internal partners across the organization to improve service on their accounts, streamline processes, grow the business, and elevate the shipper experience.
As a Business Development Manager, you will have the opportunity to help build Ally Transport’s business, and define/shape the future of freight. In this role, you work to drive awareness, adoption, and business of Ally Transport with a highly diverse set of shippers and partners.
‣ Develop and drive the platform partnership strategy in concert with Product, Business Operations, Engineering, and Strategy & Planning, including opportunity sizing and resource prioritization.
‣ Envision new ways that strategic partnerships can positively impact Ally Transport’s core business objectives applying creativity and business understanding.
‣ Manage the relationship with strategic partners including defining the overall partner management strategy and influencing outcomes
‣ Build and deepen executive relationships with customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner, and discuss/manage the entire cycle, often presenting to C-level executives.
‣ Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Product, Operations, and Engineering team members in order to optimize business results and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
‣ Understand each customer’s logistics footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and landscape in logistics.
‣ Identify and effectively analyze new opportunities for Ally Transport, ultimately making recommendations to relevant decision-makers and cross-functional partners.
‣ Lead strategic and complex negotiations to completion, engaging cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment across teams on deal terms.
‣ Work with partners and customers to continually seek new solutions for their logistics challenges.
‣ Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
‣ 5+ years of Sales, Business Development, or Strategic Partnership experience.
‣ Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver business strategies and relationships sustainable in the short and long-term.
‣ The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
‣ Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, question the status quo, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
‣ Strong product instincts and ability to find opportunities to leverage Ally Transport’s existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with Ally Transport's ‣ Product, Operations, and Engineering organization to build premier features for our customers and partners.
‣ Passion for the service needs of our customers and partners.
‣ Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Online interview via Google Meet
‣ Performance-based bonus
‣ Subsidy: wedding, maternity, funeral
‣ Allowances: mileage, missed meal
2. Health Insurance
‣ Group insurance
‣ Accident insurance
‣ 5-days paid annual leave after 3 months on the job
‣ Paid sick leave
‣ Flexiable attendance
4. Employee Development Program
‣ Internal training sessions
‣ External training subsidy
5. Fun activities
‣ Free lunch & snacks
‣ Team building activities
6. Working Environment
‣ Spacious workplaces with award-winning interior design
7. International Exposure
‣ Expanding business in Southeast-Asia
‣ MNC clients and strategic partners