*Only applications submitted through the following link will be processed: https://amazingtalker.breezy.hr/p/cba816f5e06b
At AmazingTalker, we build a platform that empowers anyone to learn any languages with online tutors. Since 2016 we have grown rapidly, amassing over 500,000 users across the globe. We are a Taiwan-based company and dream of becoming a world-class startup but we have only achieved 1% of what we are capable of! Visit amazingtalker.com to learn more about us.
About the Team
Teams at AmazingTalker strive to strike a measured balance between getting things done effectively and long term scalability. We keep things tight, with no big egos, promote a high data-informed approach, and welcome self-driven professionals to come and join in on the adventure.
As a member of the French Marketing Team, you'll play a significant role in boosting AmazingTalker's presence in relevant online search results to earn more leads, sales, and revenue.
If you can deliver good performances and show that you are eager to learn and specialize in content marketing, SEO, and copywriting, we’ll be happy to offer you a full-time position as an SEO and content marketing manager.
About the Role
The SEO & copywriting intern will be responsible for shaping how we reach and interact with our users through the power of writing, creating inspiring and compelling content that demonstrates how AmazingTalker can help teach or learn a new language.
This includes optimizing the French website through copywriting and translating, as well as writing blog articles about learning languages.
You will be the owner of the overall SEO strategy. You must be highly data-driven and comfortable justifying your decisions quantitatively.
The role will be based in our Taiwan office.
- Using copywriting skills to optimize the French website
- Understanding the core knowledge and logic of SEO
- Learning about our successful SEO strategies in Taiwan and Hongkong and replicating it within the French market
- Performing keyword research
- Performing on-page SEO optimizations
- Creating a blog for the French market
- Optimizing the overall SEO performances through different marketing strategies
- Providing outstanding customer service
Tools that you will learn to use:
- WordPress (creating a blog)
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
Your Journey at AmazingTalker
During the 1st month, you will:
- Optimize the French website by using copywriting skills
- Translate missing parts of the French website
- Gain knowledge of our past and current SEO strategies, both success and failure stories.
- Gain knowledge of the competitive landscape in your target market.
- Formulate the SEO strategies in your target market and discuss them with the French market manager.
After that, you will:
- Build a cohesive strategy for SEO with a focus on brand awareness, lead and enrolment generation
- Create an SEO roadmap that outlines the prioritized action items for implementing your digital marketing search engine strategy. It includes detailed tactics, tasks, and deadlines.
- Write an article a week according to the users’ needs.
- Use data and metrics to report on the results of growth efforts and use what is learned to adjust and plan future work
- Develop a career growth plan and goals with the manager
We're looking for:
- A good writer with strong desire to learn, execute, and drive impact
- A self leader who can work independently in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to balance moving fast and depth of analysis. You know what needs to be analysed and what doesn’t.
- Great ability to communicate data into relevant insight. You know how to tell a story, with a beginning and a conclusion from the data.
- Highly agile, have a growth mindset
- Good time-management skills, with the ability to multi-task and pivot quickly when required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Junior applicants with no digital marketing background may apply
- Gaining a better understanding of complex topics including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and website development.
- Working at an international start-up and scale up the business in the French-speaking market
- Opportunity to create impact on the lives of hundreds thousands language learners around the world
- Flexible working hours
A sample of your French writing skills (can be articles, essays, stories, homeworks that you wrote in the past).