Ally Transport’s workplace is for everyone who dares to change.
We're looking for someone to join our Project team to carry out new venture business. You will work with team members with various professions to face diversified challenges.
As a Project Manager at Ally Transport, your primary responsibility is to prepare a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones. Providing insights for the decision makers and making decisions are also required during the project. You will participate in feasibility studies, and benefit analysis studies to ensure elements of cost, benefit, and risk are identified and considered. Developing a reliable process to verify the information is crucial rather than just collecting and sorting from solution providers. Once the comprehensive evaluation is done, you will handover the projects to the Product team for further execution.
Join us if you are looking forward to facing ever changing challenges and shaping the future of freight. You will partner with a cross-functional team of business analysts, engineers, designers, and field operations who desire to rewrite the history of the freight industry.
‣ Hold the meetings with stakeholders
‣ Manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
‣ Observe, analyze, and write report about the process we have now
‣ Business analysis like financial modeling and pricing
‣ Verifying the information you collect(by testing, statistic, numerical analysis or further information fact check)
‣ Making sure that all the aims of the project are met
‣ Identifying the risks and provide suggestions
‣ Handing over projects and resources to product managers
‣ Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
‣ 1+ years of working experience in project management and process improvement.
‣ Proven analytical and organizational ability.
‣ Excellent time management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
‣ Experience in managing multiple projects in a cross-functional environment
‣ Data-driven thinking and commercial awareness.
‣ Self-driven mindset
‣ Excellent client-facing and interpersonal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
‣ Team work and collaboration skills.
‣ Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
‣ Performance-based bonus
‣ Subsidy: wedding, maternity, funeral
‣ Allowances: mileage, missed meal
2. Health Insurance
‣ Group insurance
‣ Accident insurance
‣ 5-days paid annual leave after 3 months on the job
‣ Paid sick leave
‣ Flexiable attendance
4. Employee Development Program
‣ Internal training sessions
‣ External training subsidy
5. Fun activities
‣ Free lunch & snacks
‣ Team building activities
6. Working Environment
‣ Spacious workplaces with award-winning interior design
7. International Exposure
‣ Expanding business in Southeast-Asia
‣ MNC clients and strategic partners