【 Your role 】
We're looking for a passionate Senior HR Specialist who is excited to hunt the best talents and cultivate an incredible team. The Senior HR Specialist is responsible for overseeing and completing all personnel practices for recruiting, managing, developing and optimizing the human resources of an organization. You will work closely with team managers to identify the talent needs, plan recruiting strategies and explore qualified candidates to fulfill the hiring demands.
【 Your responsibility 】
Recruitment and onboarding
•Identify and explore effective recruiting channels for sourcing and attracting qualified candidates.
•Move potential candidates forward with the HCM system.
•Pre-screen qualified candidates.
•Plan motivational activities (e.g. editing office blog, taking team photos, arranging public relations interviews, etc.) to strengthen employer branding and hiring effectiveness.
•Optimize interviewing and onboarding processes to ensure a positive experience
•Team welcome and training kick-off
•Support newcomers to become part of AlfredCamera as soon as possible Team build and profession growth
•Develop a strategy to build an adaptive and empowered culture.
•Give a voice to employees who contribute to positive workplace culture by asking certain employees for constructive feedback and acting on it kick-off regular stay interviews to give positive feedback to hard-working employees
•Initiate or execute tasks that help Alfred’s team growth both professionally and intellectually
- Two plus years of progressive, responsible experience in Human Resources is preferred OR a diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources, Management or Office Administration graduate is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in order to convey information effectively and as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- The flexibility and ability to interact appropriately with a wide variety of personality types.
- To be a strong team player possesses a high level of interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Ability to analyze recruiting processes to recommend improvements
- Strong organizational skills/ability to plan and prioritize work and simultaneously manage multiple detailed projects and responsibilities.
- Must be a well-organized, self-starter and quick learner as well as highly motivated to perform the tasks assigned. 歡迎透過阿福管家專屬招聘網站投遞，您的履歷會優先被審閱並一定會收到回覆（請勿重複投遞）：https://Alfred.teamdoor.io/s/6GID99
【 部分福利僅全職人員適用 】
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!