• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Create full implementation lifecycle and solution delivery (analyze, design, build, test, implement and support).
• Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration. Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
• Provide 1:1 and 1:many technical support and troubleshooting for our APIs and general software consulting via email, video conference and screen-share.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in an object-oriented programming language (e.g., Java, C++ or Python).
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
• Experience working with embedded systems. Familiarity with Linux kernel, device driver APIs, chipset, and Android.
• Experience in parallel programing. Familiarity with libraries enables efficient parallel program (e.g., OpenCL, OpenVX, Neon, etc）
• Android application development experience.
• Effective interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills, and ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
• Knowlege of machine learning, deep learning, computer vision or image processing is a plus.
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!