A Typical Week - You'll brainstorm with Product Managers and Designers to conceptualize new features
- You'll collaborate with backend and frontend engineers to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You'll learn about new mobile technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues
- You'll mentor other engineers and deeply review code
Responsibilities - Work on our core product (Dinngo Exchange Mobile) as well as new experimental apps
- Collaborate closely with developers, product and design to build new features.
- Improve code with attention paid to performance, stability, scalability and reliability.
- Develop technical specifications for features and system architecture.
• Experience with Java.
• Experience with modern Android technologies.
• Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy.
• Self awareness and a desire to improve your skills.
• Academic background in computer science (BSc or MSc)
• Experience in a startup environment
- Flexible work hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Computer setup of your choice
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Competitive paid leaves for your vacation to relax and recharge
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
- Annual oversea training opportunity
- Monthly company party and employee birthday celebration
NT$ 720,000 - 1,500,000 (年薪)