If you are an entrepreneurial and social person with a love for technology, and if you want to make a meaningful impact on the next generation’s education, this is the position for you.
About First Code
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology by teaching kids age 4 to 18 about programming, design and entrepreneurship. Since 2013, we have taught 10,000+ students in various Asian cities and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About The Role
- The Operations Manager (OM) role at First Code Academy Taiwan is one of the most challenging and dynamic positions we have to offer. As First Code's leader in Taiwan, the OM is responsible for the development and growth of our business locally.
- This role requires a high level of creativity and long-range planning. It is about wearing multiple hats as needed to propel the operations forward. Successful OMs excel in both sales & marketing strategy and, operational excellence. Firstly, OM drives effective outreach to new students and extends the First Code brand. Secondly, thorough understanding and solid network in local market is crucial in coming up with city-specific strategies and partnerships.
- Brand and partnership building, parent liaison and relationship management, and team recruitment fall under OM’s responsibilities.
- Lead the city team to develop and expand First Code’s business, including manage sales & marketing of First Code’s offerings;
- Own the city P&L and marketing budget to ensure cost effectiveness and maintain drive the sustainable reach growth targets of the city;
- Develop and execute different local marketing strategies to recruit new students to First Code’s programs;
- Liaise regularly with headquarter to define the direction and strategy of the city;
- Develop strategic partnerships with stakeholders, and foster relationships with parents;
- Ensure smooth operation and expand First Code’s student reach.
Experience - Minimum 3-5 years of Sales, Marketing, and Management experience.
Leadership - OM's combine their vision, acumen and team building. And because they continually strive for excellence in everything they do, they motivate and stretch the rest of the team to achieve.
Hunger and humility - First Code moves fast, and runs lean. Our OM's are entrepreneurs who build new businesses and possess an almost unstoppable, driving ambition to see those businesses grow. They’re never satisfied with the status quo, and have zero qualms about getting their hands dirty.
Analytical ability - First Code OM’s takes a data-driven approach in running the city’s operations. They think strategically about a market, and enjoy the process of constantly iterating on data - generating insights from it, as well as turning around and executing on those insights in order to optimize a given part of the business.
Creative instincts - OM’s have strong local instinct of what makes the locales tick, have and continuously develop a thriving supportive network of do-ers and creative partners to get things done. They set a vision for the city, and generate creative ideas to market to specific groups of customers in the right ways.
Passionate about technology and education - OM’s are the biggest advocate of First Code’s programs. They live and breathe technology and creativity, are energetic and excited about combining education and technology.
Language - The ability to speak, read and write English and Mandarin fluently
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
註冊 Yourator 後您將可以應徵職缺、查詢應徵紀錄與寄送給公司的客製化訊息！
註冊 Yourator 會員後您將收到會員電子報，接收新創媒合會、分享會等活動資訊與閱讀會員限定文章！
Yourator 團隊將持續開發新功能， 帶給會員更豐富的求職體驗！