【 About the role 】
Imagine giving your pet a belly rub on your lap at work! Tomofun is a passionate startup full of dreamers and builders who truly believe in making a difference in our pets’ lives through innovation.
We are seeking a Product Manager who will deliver our next breakthrough product from defining product feature requirements, managing beta program, delivering product features to finally optimizing products by measuring current product performance.
User empathy and communication is key to this role!
This person will need to channel our users, have a solid grasp of their needs and translate them into well defined product requirements.
This person will also need to be capable of effectively leading and facilitating communications and efforts across multiple teams to deliver world -class products that truly address our user's pain points.
【 What you'll do 】
· Define product requirements by utilizing various requirement definition methods, including user validation, focus group & user interviews.
· Craft clear user stories and product requirement documents which can be easily understood by all stakeholders
· Explore multiple product design options to address user pain points.
· Optimize product features by defining and measuring product performance and learning from user feedback.
· Manage the product execution and act as SCRUM product owner to bring the best experiences to our users, including meeting feature expectations and quality goals.
· Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure a smooth product feature launch.
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world. Headquartered in Taiwan, we’re building a one-of-a-kind global company that helps pets and pet parents stay connected through our innovative products. Our pioneer product, Furbo Dog Camera, is the #1 best-selling pet camera on Amazon US, Canada, UK, Japan and 5 other markets and also recommended by The Ellen Show as the #1 gift on every pet-lover’s Amazon wishlist. The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 Perks 】
・You can bring your pet to the office so that they will never be home alone again :)
・The rare opportunity to work with an international team who has a passion to change the world.
・A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and pets!
・Comfortable and creative working environment with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas. It’s just like your home!
・Plenty of activities such as pizza day & movie night!
【 Benefits 】
・Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
・Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it.
・2 free Furbo are given to each full-time team member.
・Afternoon tea time twice a month and birthday party every month.
・Tomofun library is full of interesting books that you can borrow anytime you want.
・Come join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society.
・Company trip and employee outing program.
・Monthly meeting and lunch party. Life is not only work in Tomofun.
・Internal training workshop and external training subsidy let you expand your skill set.
・Flexible working hours.
・There are always adorable dogs and cats in the office. You’ll never get bored in Tomofun
【 Who you are 】
· 3+ years proven Product Owner experience in a SCRUM team.
· Experience in user facing activities such as coordinating product beta program and facilitating focus groups/user interviews.
· Star team player who can effectively communicate and collaborate with people across various functions and departments including but not limited to R&D, Marketing, Logistics and Customer Support
· Proven ability to make user and data informed product decisions that would maximize customer values
· Self- motivated, organized and results oriented
· Innovative and open-minded to new ideas and different ways of thinking
· Thrives in a fast paced environment where ambiguity and limited resources is the norm
· Comfortable communicating in both English and Mandarin in a business setting
· Super dog lover!! Dog parent would be an even bigger plus as you naturally have strong empathy towards our customers!.
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!