Infocast is seeking a candidate to fulfill the Product Management position. This position requires a multi-disciplinary function to assist in guiding & planning the strategic and tactical efforts of a product to ensure and deliver a marketable deliverable to prospective end-users. The primary tasks of this role include: gather market intelligence, perform customer research, translate customer "needs" and "wants" into requirements, and support in transforming those requirements through product delivery. This position will interact directly with Infocast' strategists, Business Planning and Development roles.
* Assist in determining ways to create and improve current products
* Review/scrutinize ideation process before commencing requirements and technical specs
* Establish guidelines for case studies and market research
* Work closely with President, Business development, and CTO
* BS/MS degree in computer science, engineering, math or economics
* 4+ years of proven experience as a product/project manager in the software industry
* Knowledge of UX methodologies
* Understand functional areas performing UX design, Software development, SRE with goals in ensuring end-user needs
* Ability to take ideas to deliverables; keeping in mind the importance of resources, budget and time management
* Experienced in understanding and writing technical specs
* Comfortable communicating in English and coordinating with teams in different regions
* Motivated and willing to share your expertise with the organizations across global areas
* Enjoy working in a start-up and open environment
* Self-motivated and work well under pressure
* Have a good sense of humor and enjoy what you do as your function requires
* 年年優於勞基法的特休，入職第一年即按比例享有 10 天年假
* 配備 MacBook 筆電、 27 吋螢幕，還有舒服的人體工學椅
* 每年各3 天的全薪病假和家庭照顧假
* 每月一次Team Building活動
* 可視情況申請 Remote 工作
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!