We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to join our team in making products that are used by millions of people around the world. You will lead the Android team to build photo/video apps that make people’s lives more fun and interesting. Additionally, we believe in persistent learning and personal growth. Our developers attend workshops and conferences(such as F8 and Google I/O).
- Set technical standards and ensure the quality of software with team members. Can lead architecture planning and conduct great code reviews.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies.
- Design, document, and deliver high-quality software.
- Work together with a team including product managers, designers, and other developers to explore new applications and ideas.
- Very strong problem-solving skills, including analytical thinking and algorithms.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid background in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Extensive experience with Android native mobile development (Java/Kotlin)
- Android application performance tuning, including runtime memory usage and rendering time.
- Familiar with Reactive Programming (We use RxJava2 heavily)
- Familiar with different types of software architecture, and is able to apply them into real projects.
- Have built some creative side projects.
- Some experience with OpenGL, OpenCV, or video processing.
- Familiar with Scrum/agile methodology.
Invent the future: 一年兩次定期舉辦 Hackday ，翻玩最新技術！
Always be learning: 內部工作坊、每週五固定技術分享、英文課
Fun, creative and International team: 雙語團隊，辦公室就是小矽谷
。Awesome Office 舒服的辦公室
。Flexible Work Time 上下班時間自我管理
。Free Lunch and Dinner 團隊午餐晚餐
。Sports Classes in Office 辦公室內建 TRX 教室
。Team Activities and Workshops 各式活動與學習機會
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!