- Design and execute user-facing features for the STOMAP native SDK on iOS by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Programming experience in Swift, Objective-C, C++
- Expansive technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development (Android, iOS, Windows, or other).
- Deep foundation in computer science with a strong understanding in data structures, and algorithms.
- Experience developing multi-tier scalable and user-centric reliable applications that operate 24x7.
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks, touch user interface, and MVP application design.
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns.
Please enter the registration email, we will send you a link to reset your password.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
Didn't receive registration email? Please enter your registration email below.
或寫信給 YOURATOR 客服小幫手
After registering Yourator, you can apply for jobs, check your application status and recieve messages from the company!
After registering Yourator, you can receive edm, read member limited articles and get access to exclusive job fair information.
After login, you can view recommanded jobs, so that you can find ideal jobs more easily!
Yourator will keep developing new features, provide members with better job searching experience!